Maximising Online and Digital for Business Course
Fully Funded Digital Marketing training for Teesside businesses.
A new comprehensive course to revamp your digital strategy, online activity and reach your business goals by utilising digital marketing and online reach to its full potential.
This course has been developed with the most up to date resources ensuring that when it comes to your staff implementing new Digital Strategies, they are targeting your business goals along with reaching existing, and potential new customers.
Companies can invest in developing their staff’s digital skills, abilities and knowledge by accessing this fully funded course. The growth of digital skills within businesses, and digital transformation is a key priority for government and local authorities, and crucial for adapting to the changing business world. At RAW Digital Training the enhancement and improvement of digital skills is our business and we’re here to support your staff and take them to the next level.
We are here to make sure that your staff come back to you with new skills and strategies they can implement, measure, then report on ensuring you are maximising your digital business opportunities and have digital as part of your businesses DNA.
Our course layout below is covered over 6 day sessions with dates starting in September, the first session will cover How to do Business Online, followed by the following 5 sessions, one day per week, over a period of 6 weeks.
*Eligibility criteria applies, businesses must be classed as an SME and within eligible sectors. A RAW member of staff will come to your business to complete a short document and ensure you are eligible. You are able to sign up as many staff as you like and we are able to offer progression routes to further learning if this is of interest to your staff and your business.
How Google Works – Day 1
- Getting found on Google / search engines
- Keyword research for your business
- Google my Business listings / maps
- Local search
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Day 2
- What is SEO?
- How Does SEO increase business?
- Implement on page SEO
- Implement off page SEO
- Best free tools to measure your SEO
Google Analytics – Day 3
The course looks at what Google Analytics is and how it can be installed onto a website.
Social Media Masterclass – Day 4
- How to excel on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Create content that works
- Develop a Social Media Strategy to create an online sales funnel
- Save time and assessing ROI
Digital Marketing Strategy – Day 5
- Identify customer / buyer persona to target your business to them
- Develop trending content for business development
- Plan content to get visitors to your website
Advertising Online – Day 6
- What are Keywords?
- Finding Optimum Keywords using Google Keyword Planner
- How to use keywords in online advertising
- How to use Google Adwords
- How to use Facebook Adverts
- Brief look at using LinkedIn and Twitter Advertising platform
Click here to contact a member of the team about any training requirements you have.