Current Job Roles –
Digital Marketing Trainer: Location: Durham
About the Company and Role:
As a leader in the Digital Training space across the North East and beyond, RAW Digital Training are looking for a Digital Marketing Trainer to join their exciting, game changing business delivering cutting edge training programmes. Responsible for training the future of Digital you must be highly motivated and passionate about teaching the latest digital skills, with an interest in social media marketing and content. Working with a small team you must be able to work alone as well as part of a team. Experience of youth work and understanding how to work with people of various needs is an advantage. You will be delivering training across County Durham, teaching young individuals not in employment, education or training and working closely with them to gain progression into apprenticeships and jobs. Time management skills, passion for educating and digital skills are essential.
Key Performance areas:
- Deliver training in various locations across County Durham in the latest digital skills. We have a suite of training covering many digital marketing areas such as social media, content, and more.
- Supporting the needs of our young learners and understanding issues they may have
- Working with young candidates aged 16 – 24 to place them in work, Apprenticeships and education on an individual basis.
- Assist in the recruitment, induction and processing of learners, as required.
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing/creating new methods to achieve a streamlined process.
- Planning and coordinate training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their goals.
- Network with local employers, apprentice providers, and attend networking events across the region.
- Carry out observations and understand how to get the best from the candidates.
- Manage own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by the programme needs.
- Marketing the programme, compiling case studies on both candidates and employers and assisting with the marketing for RAW Digital Training.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience training or working with young people, especially around digital is desirable
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Experience of working in a commercial digital role with current up to date techniques is essential
- A passion for helping raise awareness of digital skills and youth unemployment in the North East
- Must hold a full Driving Licence and have own transport; must be able to travel to multi-site locations within the County Durham area
- It is essential that you are able to work independently, managing your own time and feel at home training as well as networking and building relationships
The salary on offer is upto £24k pa depending on experience.
Expenses for travel are paid
This position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. (Current DBS holders are desirable but not essential).