Current Job Roles –
As a leader in the digital skills training space across the North East and beyond, we are looking for a trainer to join our exciting, game-changing business, delivering cutting-edge training programmes that deliver results.
Working on our RAW Digital Talent programme, you will be responsible for training the future of tech talent you must be highly motivated and passionate about creating the future talent pipeline, with experience of working in social media marketing, website design or digital marketing.
We’re a small agile team so you must be able to work alone as well as part of a team and able to build relationships with stakeholders.
Experience of working with young people age 16- 24 of various needs is an advantage.
You will be delivering training across County Durham, teaching young individuals who are currently not in employment, education or training and continuing to work closely with them to gain progression into apprenticeships and jobs. Time management skills, as well as enthusiasm helping young people reach their potential, are essential.
You will be training on Digital Marketing & Social Media as well as WordPress Website creation, an experience of training on either of these is an advantage. However, sector experience in digital marketing and web is essential.
Outside of training you will be required to attend networking events, meetings and work with our participants from pre-course through to employment, apprenticeships or education.
Key Performance areas:
- Deliver training in various locations across County Durham in the latest digital skills We have a suite of training covering many digital marketing areas such as social media, content, website creation and more
- Supporting the needs of our young learners and understanding barriers they may have
- Working with young candidates aged 16 – 24 to place them in work, apprenticeships and education on an individual basis
- Recruiting and inducting participants onto our programme
- Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing/creating new methods to achieve a streamlined process
- Planning and coordinate training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their goals
- Building and growing relationships with local employers, apprenticeship, and education providers, and attend events across the region
- Carry out observations and understand how to get the best from the candidates
- Manage own caseload within timely completion rate as required by the programme needs
- Marketing the programme, compiling case studies on both candidates and employers and assisting with the marketing for RAW Digital Talent
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience training or working with young people, especially around digital is desirable
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Experience of working in a commercial digital role with current up to date techniques is essential
- A passion for helping raise awareness of digital skills and youth unemployment in the North East
- Must hold a full Driving Licence and have own transport; must be able to travel to multi-site locations within the County Durham area
- It is essential that you are able to work independently, managing your own time and feel at home training as well as networking and building relationships
- A DBS will be required for this role, please
The salary on offer is up to £26k pa with bonus available.
You will be provided with a work laptop and mobile, and expenses for travel are paid.
This position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (If you are a current DBS please note this in your application).
The successful candidate will be joining RAW Digital at a very exciting time of growth and will have the ability to make the role their own. You will have opportunities to develop the role and become part of RAW Digitals future.
The standard working hours are Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 8am-3pm, however working outside of these hours will sometimes be required and flexibility is key.
Link to full job details https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/digital-trainer-/36897594